expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Two For Tuesday!!

It's Two for Tuesday with The Teaching Tribune!

Today I chose my top two best sellers in my store to mark at 50% off!
The first item that is 50% off for today only are Editable Danielson Teacher Evaluation Organizers. They are normally $6.50 and today are only $3.25 for 132 pages of organization help if your district is using the Danielson model for Teacher Evaluation.
This pack has been updated to included 132 pages of materials to help you organize and plan your Teacher Evidence binder aligned to the Charlotte Danielson Framework for Teacher Evaluation Instrument. Many of the pages are editable for your needs. The mature style of the pages will appeal to any administrator or teacher grades K-12. My principal commented on how organized everything was at both of my conferences for evaluations last year after I used these pages in my binder!

The other best selling product on sale for 50% today are my Line Plots with Fractions math centers. 
These centers specifically address the following Common Core Standards:
CCSS.Math Content.4.MD.B.4
Make a line plot to display a data set of measurements in fractions of a unit (1/2, 1/4 1/8). Solve problems involving addition and subtraction of fractions by using information presented in line plots.
CCSS.Math.Content.5.MD.B.2
Make a line plot to display a data set of measurements in fractions of a unit (1/2, 1/4, 1/8). Use operations on fractions for this grade to solve problems involving information presented in line plots.
This product is usually $3.00 but is on sale today for $1.50!

Have you checked out the Tried It Tuesday link ups for July yet? 
This linky is open the whole month! 
Link up any idea you have "Tried" and stop back to read about other bloggers Tried Its!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Holly! I'm a former 4th grade teacher (just retired) and am glad to find your blog! I am your newest follower. :) Your fractions set is great! I'd like to add your blog to my blog page, Great Blogs By Grade Level if that's okay with you! Let me know. :)
    Mrs. Renz Class

    ReplyDelete