expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, December 24, 2012

The Children are Nestled All Snug in Their Beds...

Which is how I feel right now...all warm and fuzzy with my little ones asleep upstairs.
I am so blessed.

I am savoring these moments
because I know the magic of both my children
who believe in the magic of elves and Santa
will not last long.

I am remembering the true meaning of Christmas
and it brings tears to my eyes.

Bless all my blogging friends this Christmas
and may you cherish the time with all that you hold dear.

Here are my little elves:)


We did have "a real live elf in our house" this year (words of my daughter)!  
I took some pictures of our elf on the shelf and will share later.  
It was so fun!  
Merry Christmas <3

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I could have used some little "elves" to help me peel the wrappers off of 432566 Hershey Kisses this year-- lucky you! :) Merry Christmas!

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete