expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Whoop! Guilty Pleasures Linky!!

I saw this linky party at The Resource Room Teacher and had to participate because I LOVE me some guilty pleasures!


1.  Bachelor/Bachelorette

Anyone who knows me knows that I am obsessed with The Bachelor/Bachelorette.  I honestly don't think I have ever missed an episode since I started watching it in the middle of the very first season.  DVR has really helped with that.  It makes Mondays so much better and I look forward to it all day.  I hate it when the season ends:(  Oh, the Bachelor Pad will be fun this summer after the big season finale on Sunday!  

I think she will turn down both Jef and Arie.  What do you think?  I have very few people that watch the show that I teach with (what is wrong with them??) so I need my blogging buddies to come through on this one.  My friends all look at me like I am crazy when I start talking about it........................

2.  Sweets (any)
I seriously cannot go ONE day without eating ice cream, chocolate, or some other sweet treat.  Almost every night I have a bowl of ice cream.  I don't understand how people that like sweets can have so much willpower to resist them.  Kudos to you if you can resist!  It doesn't count if you don't like them.


3.  Good Reads for Pleasure
I love books and read a lot.  My guilty pleasure is when I read a book that I just cannot put down and have read some series that everyone has read (but, hey, you can't put them down!).  My favorites are: Harry Potter, Twilight, and Fifty Shades.  I could read a Harry Potter book in a day or two before kids and I recently read Fifty Shades (all three) on my spring break.  I can read in the car and we drove 14 hours each way to North Carolina so I was engrossed the whole way!!

4.  Blogging
Blogging is still so new to me that it feels like a guilty pleasure recently.  Every night (and kids' nap time too) I have been blog stalking and working on my own blog.  I have been so inspired but it sure does eat up a lot of time!!

What is your guilty pleasure?  Link up!


3 comments:

  1. Blogging is my number one guilty pleasure. Love bachelor and bachelorette too! I get so excited for Mondays. I like Jef!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you on the sweets! I love cookies, ice cream, chocolate.. you name it! Thanks for linking up =)

    Ashley
    The Resource Room Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fifty Shades is my guilty pleasure!!! I LOVE me some Mr. Grey!!! Stop by my blog and check out my first ever linky about first day procedures!!!
    -Abby
    Mrs. Saunders' Lovelies

    ReplyDelete